Walk through life fearlessly...
Sacred Firewalking is a 5-hour transformational event designed to help you learn to walk through your life fearlessly. By learning how to walk on fire—literally.
Firewalking is an ancient sacred practice that has been present for centuries in cultures all around the world; with the oldest recorded firewalk occurring 4000 years ago. The practice of firewalking is a powerful life-changing experience for self-realization and empowerment. It is direct physical proof of the mind-body connection that must be experienced to be truly understood.
Read about what others have experienced ...
During this life-changing experiential event you will learn to walk across hot coals and ...
• Overcome fears
• Honor your intuition
• Release limiting beliefs
• Trust your internal guidance
• Shift from fear to confidence
• Discover that you are more powerful than you realized
• You must be 18 or older to attend this event.
• Professional photography during the firewalk is exclusively provided by Alexandria Mauck Photography.
• The event is scheduled to conclude at 10 p.m., but may last longer depending on the weather conditions of that evening. Please plan accordingly.
• Firewalking is entirely optional. Even if you choose not to firewalk, it is profoundly transformational to watch others cross the coals without being burned.
• There are a limited number of non-refundable tickets available—purchase yours well in advance to ensure your space in this transformational experience.